Sunday, January 25, 2009

While I was away camping I designed the cutest Valentines file! There will be a freebie component to it and a little bundle of love. You'll have to watch this space to see it first :)

Camping was lovely. The place we stayed at was very quiet, and natural. The beach was freezing! And the river had fish to catch, although the boys never caught anything legal size, but they really enjoyed reeling in little fish after little fish.

Its back to school this week, Wednesday the kids return. The end of the 6 week Christmas holiday. I know they are more than ready to see their friends, and I'm more than ready for a little normality and some breathing space. Whilst I won't be cheering 'cause the house will be deathly quiet, it will be nice to have some personal space. You know, 5 minutes to sit down without someone wanting something, toilet time without someone banging on the door asking you a question. All the good things :D

No comments: