Tuesday, January 20, 2009

12" Borders

I've been working on my pages a lot over the last couple of weeks. I'm trying to do 31 pages in January, that's a page a day. So far I'm 20 for 20. I'm hoping to be able to do the next 11 in time, I've got the photos printed and the stash ready to go, but we are heading out camping for a few days so that will take a few days out, and then its Australia Day, and then the kids are back to school! I can't believe its the end of the holidays already.

I had a request for some 12x12 borders that can be cut with the bigger KNK's. I've designed a butterfly border and a swirly border which I think would look great with an elegant photo in the middle. I have a plan to make the butterfly one available to cut and piece on a 8" cutter, but you will need to wait a week or 2 for that one. Both borders are currently available in KNK format only. I hope you like them.

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Wendy these are great my sister just got a KNK so I will have to get her to have a look.
Great job keep it up.

Bronwyn

Gail said...

These borders are beautiful!