Friday, July 4, 2008

Card Swap

Before we duck off for the weekend, I wanted to share some cards I've been working on for a Aussie/New Zealand card swap. I've joined too many groups, but its all good fun.

This is for the man birthday. I've cased it from splitcoast stampers, although the sizing is different.

This is for the generic group. Its a SU image, and I've coloured it with SU watercolour pastels. Pink and blue papers are bazill, the green is CM honeydew. I've punched a little trail behind the dragonfly using a thumbtack.



Any Occasion..another SU image, but I stamped it onto watercolour paper. It was really nice to use to colour in on with the watercolours, but it was awlful to punch through. The little butterfly is on a pop dot to give some dimension.


Any occasion B..a SU image/quote/roller. I used the Wasabi ink for this one and combined it with bazill papers. It was really hard to try and find orange ribbon, so this is satin ribbon from Lincraft (a fabric store).


So I've just got 3 groups left...boys birthday, girls birthday and female birthday. I told you I joined too many groups!

No comments: