Friday, June 6, 2008

Sketch 01


I have a sketch book, as you would know if you've been visiting here for a while. I have lots of my designs in it, and I take it with me when I've got something inkling in the grey matter or when I've got a lot of quite time. At the back of my sketch book is a whole stack of page layouts, or sketches that I've come up with to make pages with later. Most are 12x12.

I wanted to see if I could redraw them to share with you, something like a sketch every Friday. Now this one is really simple, and not out of my book, more like a lets see if I can type of thing. So what do you think? Would you like to see more? Would you like one every Friday? If you'd like to do a page from it, email me a pic of a link and we'll see if we can share it here.

Comment via the button or email me at aussiewendy@y7mail.com

No comments: