Thursday, June 12, 2008

Layout: Stop and smell the roses

I participated in a cyber crop last night. We were given a list of things to have ready, papers - 1 plain, 3 printed, photos, sanding block, ink, and embellishments.

Little did I know I would be sanding my papers and photos (never done that before) and having a wonderful time!

I love how my layout turned out. Looks better IRL than my pic, but you get the idea.

This is what I used: bazill bling, Bella chipboard embellishments that I embossed, coffee bean Brilliance tear drop ink, colourmates plain papers, CM pistachio mini abc's, ribbon from LSS and a sheet of printed that was RAK'd. Title I designed in KNK Studio GE.

The writing on the name plate says Queen Elizabeth which is the type of rose. I took the photo out in our front garden.

Sketch #2 will be up in the morning!

No comments: